mardi 21 août 2012

Pepe: "Soon will to keep fighting for this club"


"I want to thank you for the many expressions of support I have had in the last days." These are the first words of Pepe since Sunday suffered a collision with Casillas who departed momentarily Real Madrid commitments.
The Portuguese said to the media of the club: "I'm flattered by the encouragement I have received since Sunday, especially from the fans of Real Madrid, I've come to the heart. Very soon I will be in perfect shape to continue fighting for our shirts and our club. "
"In this sense, it is still very important to the continued support of all my fellow costume, coaches, managers and employees of our house. Want to thank also very particular to doctors of our team, who have been and are by my side at all times, "added the player.
Moreover, Pepe remembered other players, such as Pique, who have sent their support. "I also want to transfer meaning to thank all those colleagues from other clubs through various ways been interested in my health. Grandes details are not forgotten. A big hug for everyone," he concluded.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire