samedi 13 octobre 2012

Kaká: "There's more to come"


Kaká's revival continues to pick up steam. After four good performances for Real Madrid, the Brazilian forward continued his march back into form with his national team. The game against a poor Iraq side was a perfect stage on which to shine for a player who was sitting in the stands just three weeks ago. "I never lost the hope of coming back and experiencing what I am now. This is a personal resurgence that I have achieved gradually through a lot of hard work", he stated.
Thursday was one of the most special occasions of Kaká's career, although a few years ago he could barely have imagined that a friendly played against Iraq, played in freezing conditions in Sweden (temperatures were as low as 3° C), would be so important. What would have been a nuisance back when he won the Ballon d'Or has now become a lifeline. "I'm trying to make the most of every match, enjoy it and do a job for the team. I know that I have to take every opportunity I get to win back my place in the football world", the Brazilian stressed.
In Malmo, the forward looked like the Kaká of old, rolling back the years to his Milan days. This is the best shape he has been in since he joined Madrid, as demonstrated by the stunner he scored against Iraq after a 50-metre sprint. Now he is eyeing getting on the scoresheet more regularly: "I hope so. I think I've been improving and flourishing over the last few days and there's more to come. I'm in great form, I feel great physically and now I have the chance to ride that wave. Here's hoping that's the case".

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire