dimanche 9 septembre 2012

Villa: "The national team is like my family"


David Villa wants to enjoy every minute of his time with the Spanish national team. The team spent ten months without its number 7, the amount of time it took him to recover the serious injury that ruled him out of Euro 2012. Now he's only thinking about one thing: having fun. Congratulations to him and the national team because the best goalscorer ever produced by Spain is once again where he should be, on the pitch in a red shirt.
"I missed my teammates, experiencing all of this, arriving at training camp and training with the national team. Fortunately I can now experience these moments again. This team is like part of my family", Villa explained emotionally.
The Barcelona forward gives thanks to Del Bosque: "I have to be grateful for the faith that the coaching staff have placed in me. I love to come away with the national team and be with my teammates. They really are like my family. I really enjoy it and it's obvious that I was looking forward to coming back. It was tough being away, but I’m back again now".
Villa says he feels "increasingly better. I feel very good and I'm improving daily. I have increasingly more acceleration and speed".
"Goals are the most important thing for a striker, but right now I'm just looking to play and improve my match fitness after so long without playing", he concluded.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire