samedi 22 septembre 2012

Mourinho: "After Madrid to England, that's for sure"


José Mourinho has again insisted that sooner or later he intends to return to England and coach in the Premier League. He said this in an interview to Sky Sports, in which he assured that "after Real Madrid, I want to coach in England again". "That's for sure. I keep repeating the same thing, I'm sure that it's where I want to be", he said.
"When I talk about my future in Spain, they immediately twist my words, but I can't deny something I’m so sure about", stated the Portuguese coach.
When asked if he had any preference or had ruled out coaching any English club in particular, Mourinho said: "I could coach at any English club, at all of them. I'm a Blue, a London Blue, but above all else, I'm a professional".
Mourinho left Chelsea in September 2007, having managed the club for three seasons. Last season, it was speculated that the Portuguese might leave Real Madrid and return to take charge of one of the bigger Premier League sides.
Right now, he hasn't wanted to set a time frame for his return to England or limit his managerial options, insisting that he's open to any club. Mourinho has also insisted on a number of occasions that he would like to coach the Portuguese national team one day. However, according to his most recent comments, this would have to wait until after his second spell in the Premier League.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire